Friday, May 26, 2017

Book Blogger Hop Week of May 26 - June 1

 
This is something new and it looks like fun.  


About the Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012.
With Jennifer’s permission, Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the hop on February 15, 2013.

Each week the hop starts on Friday and ends on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop’s purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blogs.

Here's this week’s question:
(submitted by Kristin @
Lukten av Trykksverte)
 
What is the most fun part/aspect of being a book blogger?
 
I'll go first:
 
I love to read and I love books. Sharing my love of good books and great authors with others who appreciate the same enhances my reading experience. Through blogging, I get to share my favorite reads with others, and by following other book bloggers I learn of new books and authors I might enjoy.  It's a great way to keep on top of what's out there, in the vastness of the literary world, where millions of books and millions of authors fight for my attention. I blog primarily for my fellow authors in Clean Indie Reads, sharing their new releases, and for AlzAuthors, spotlighting books and other blogs in the dementia genre so those in need  of knowledge and support can easily find meaningful resources.
 
What do you find is the most fun about book blogging? I look forward to your comments.  

1 comment:

Erica Robyn said...

Wonderful answer! I love commenting back and forth with other bloggers as well! But my favorite part is simply pressing "publish" on a post I've worked hard on. Have a lovely weekend!