New Cover Reveal!
by Marianne Sciucco
Cover design by Perry Elisabeth
I'm so excited to present the new cover for Blue Hydrangeas! The previous cover was lovely, if I do say so myself, I created it. Many people have told me it's beautiful and that it motivated them to pick up the book. But unfortunately, not enough of them, so after two years I thought it was time for an update. This time I hired professional cover designer Perry Elisabeth to help. Don't you just love the couple in the photo? They represent Jack and Sara so well, especially with her snowy white hair. He's gazing at her with such love, and she's looking back at him with a touch of confusion, don't you think? As though she's a little unsure of who they are and what they are doing. The beach in the background says Cape Cod loud and clear. Also perfect. And the hydrangeas at the bottom pull it all together. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment. Then enter my Goodreads giveaway to win a copy with the pretty new cover. Ends October 19th.
Reader comments on Blue Hydrangeas:
- Heartbreakingly beautiful.
- I felt drawn to Jack and Sara from page one and find myself wondering about them even now.
- The book is very well-written and believable.
- A heartfelt tender story that is entertaining and emotionally gripping!
- A real page turner and it gives you insights of the daily life events living with this crushing disease called Alzheimer’s.
- While not a "happily ever after" love story, Blue Hydrangeas is sure to be one you will ponder for some time after you have finished reading it.
Purchase Blue Hydrangeas in ebook, paperback, and audiobook
Connect with Perry Elisabeth