Monday, July 7, 2014

Audiobook Monthly Calls Blue Hydrangeas "A True Celebration of Love"


Blue Hydrangeas has received a stellar review in the July issue of  Audiobook Monthly, 
an innovative showcase for narrators, producers, illustrators & distributors, and a resource for authors & readers, including interviews and new releases.

Reviewer and CEO Susan Keefe wrote: "This is not a soppy romance, but rather a true celebration of the love between two people. I have no doubt that it will make you smile, it will undoubtedly make you cry."

I published BH in audiobook in March through ACX (Audiobook Creation Exchange, an Amazon company) because I love audiobooks and I knew the story of Jack and Sara would appeal to others who enjoy them. There’s something about having the story read to you, hearing the characters come to life in the hands of a gifted narrator.

"This is a poignant love story, beautifully written. If you have ever nursed or known anyone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia this story will bring the memories flooding back," wrote Keefe.

I'm also featured in an interview where I talk about my experience creating an audiobook and my collaboration with narrator/producer Elinor Bell.

Keefe writes: "Elinor Bell has a lovely voice, and her soft tones are perfect for this story."

"Blue Hydrangeas " is available in audio through Audible, Amazon, and iTunes.  It is also available in paperback (Amazon), and as an e-book through Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Kobo,and other online retailers.

No comments: